This is your opportunity to join a dynamic, fun, and growing team who provide superb value and quality work for our customers.
Available Position – Sales Associate
Help beautify the Las Vegas Valley one home at a time. Work with homeowners and contractors to select the perfect designs and materials for each project. Monitor jobs through the process and make sure that customer visions are turned into reality.
We offer a competitive salary plus commission for a professional who has a passion for delighting customers.
The ideal candidate will have excellent organization, sales, and people skills.
- 2 years sales experience in flooring, cabinet, or construction sales required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
- Entrepreneurial team player mentality
Available Position – Cabinet Sales
Must be a team player but can work independently and is self motivated. Specific responsibilities include daily sales calls to customers. Must present products to architects, designers, customers, contractors, or builder. Additionally, he or she must continually prospect for viable new accounts while developing a key awareness of what is happening within their geographic area.
- Build Trusting Relationships
- Influence Others
- Execute Action Plan
- Build Customer Satisfaction
- Initiate Action
- Adapt and Change
- Knowledge of cabinetry, and design of cabinets
- Business to Business selling experience
- Experience with a large corporation
- Bachelors degree or High School Diploma/GED and 2+ years previous sales experience required.
- Construction industry
- Candidate already living within or familiar with the territory is strongly preferred.
- Candidate has sales experience in the construction industry
- Selling and marketing to the architectural and End User communities
- Able to read blueprints and draw out design layouts.
- Work with architects, designers, flooring contractors, end users, contractors, etc. to select appropriate products for their projects that fit within their design criteria, budget and time frame.
- Manage project from inception to completion including identifying opportunity, product selection, specification, order placement, order tracking, and delivery coordination.
- Must be motivated and comfortable working and supporting a closely knit team environment.
- Must be able and competent to work with and manage customer base. Build relationships with existing and new customers.
- Sales Associate must implement the selling process in his/her area; they must have the ability to make good judgment decisions.
A full understanding of the products is essential. The ability to interface/communicate with a diverse group of customers in a friendly and respectable manner is a must. The candidate will possess a flexible personality and be able to communicate clearly to other persons, both orally and in written form. Sales Associate must give presentations to architects, designers, and end-users to educate them on the flooring industry and how InStyle Flooring and Designs can benefit them on their projects.